Burnham Boat Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOUTH COAST CATCH REPORTS JUNE-OCTOBER

2 posters

Go down

SOUTH COAST CATCH REPORTS              JUNE-OCTOBER Empty SOUTH COAST CATCH REPORTS JUNE-OCTOBER

Post  OXFORD RICHARD Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:37 am

Fished out of Weymouth on tiger lilly 29-5 . spent the day drifting the brittle star grounds and had plenty of cod.

OXFORD RICHARD

Back to top Go down

SOUTH COAST CATCH REPORTS              JUNE-OCTOBER Empty Re: SOUTH COAST CATCH REPORTS JUNE-OCTOBER

Post  Oxford Steve Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:59 am

Keep hearing of lots of cod bing caught inshore as well as the brittlestar banks.
Hoping to get out on a charter from Weymouth on Saturday.

Oxford Steve

Back to top Go down

SOUTH COAST CATCH REPORTS              JUNE-OCTOBER Empty Re: SOUTH COAST CATCH REPORTS JUNE-OCTOBER

Post  Oxford Steve Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 am

Fished out of Weymouth on Wild Frontier on Saturday very slow morning with a few small cod, a cracking 6lb plaice and a turbut,
1 or 2 small bass as well.
After a tip off, the afternoon was much better with loads of double figure cod caught on shads
and live eels.
I had 8 or 9 up to 13 1/2lb, we were in shallow water and so could return all the
lightly hooked fish, never seen so many double figure cod released!!!!!!! Very Happy
A couple of drifts 8 all rods were into double figure cod cheers

Oxford Steve

Back to top Go down

Post  OXFORD RICHARD Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:29 pm

i was out with steve on saturday. 2 bass, 1 turbot and 8 or 9 cod for me. no monsters but upto low doubles. a great days fishing no more than 8 miles from port in loverly sunshine.

OXFORD RICHARD

Back to top Go down

SOUTH COAST CATCH REPORTS              JUNE-OCTOBER Empty valkyrie sat 27/6

Post  OXFORD RICHARD Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 pm

charter out of hayling island on valkyrie saturday. spent most of the day drifting for bass using live eels which wasn't fast and furious but we ended up with around 30 upto 5.5lbs. i managed 5 and during a short spell at anchor had a few dogs and a 10lb blondie. other fish caught were mackys, loverly weather and not a bad way to spend a day.

OXFORD RICHARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down